Measure - Test - Log - Analyse - Improve
We can help you create new or improve existing test and measurement systems. We have experience in all phases of test system development, from design and prototyping to maintenance of decades-old test equipment.
Our core strengths
- Deep knowledge of the National Instruments (NI) hardware and software platforms, including:
- LabVIEW, LabVIEW Real-Time, and LabVIEW FPGA
- PXI and PXIe chassis, controllers and modular instruments
- Data acquisition using PCI, PCIe and USB cards
- CompactDAQ, CompactRIO and C-series modules
- Experience maintaining 19-inch rack ATE systems
- Experience interfacing software to non-NI equipment, such as rack-mounted power supplies or bench-top oscilloscopes
- Strong knowledge of creating, maintaining and optimising databases, especially Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience writing C#.NET utility apps
- Experience interfacing LabVIEW, C#.NET and SQL databases
- Experience in the design, implementation and maintenance of complex software systems
- Experience in managing Windows, including making sure test systems run as fast as possible, and memory leak detection
- Experience analysing data and creating Statistical Process Control reports to help towards six-sigma manufacturing efficiency
- Clean, modular, self-documenting and well-documented code
- Focus on end-to-end user-experience and a drive to deliver high-quality solutions that last
- Clear and prompt written and verbal communication
- Friendly, collaborative, can-do approach
We can help with
- Consultancy. If you need someone to bounce some ideas with, or review existing code or system designs.
- Custom training. We can deliver custom LabVIEW and NI-platform training suited to the needs of your team.
- Software design and development.
- Data storage, analysis and reporting. If you need to increase the efficiency of the manufacturing process.